The 4th of July is the quintessential American holiday filled with parades, fireworks and backyard barbecues. Whether you’re the one hosting or you’ll be a guest, hot dogs, burgers and corn on the cob are a sure-bet for kids, but you might want to also have some healthy 4th of July snacks on hand too.
These 10 healthy recipes are festive, super-easy to make, and will satisfy your kid’s hunger in between lawn games and fun in the pool. Bonus: there are gluten-free, nut-free and dairy-free options!
Related: [VIDEO] 10 Summer Healthy Eating Ideas For Kids
2. American Flag Vegetable Tray
3. Kid-Friendly Avocado Hummus Cups
3. Red, White and Blue Popsicles
4. Gluten-Free Berry Fruit Pizza
6. Melon Prosciutto Mozzarella Skewers
8. Blueberry, Strawberry & Jicama Salsa